Monday 9 September 2013

One Year Ago - Pre-Departure

Seeing as it's nearly a year ago since I went to America and given how jealous I am getting of this year's Nottingham Roosevelt Scholars, I thought I'd wallow in nostalgia for a bit and do a short series of re-posts from exactly a year ago - it's amazing how quickly the time goes isn't it!

About a year ago I was making my final preparations for departure and getting all maudlin about Nottingham.  

Please do follow this year's Scholars on their blogs and tweets - I'm sure they'll have as fascinating and rewarding time as I did

Rebecca Wilson is blogging here and tweeting here

Sacha Wise is blogging here and tweeting here

Ioney Smallhorne is blogging here and tweeting here

Francesca Pearson isn't up and running yet with her social media but I'll update this when she is.  

Sandeep Gill is tweeting here

Daniel Walsh is tweeting here

Best of luck to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment